Thursday, February 8

Laissez les bons temps rouler...

...aka "Let The Good Times Roll".
Combining two challenges for this card!

and

The base card is white card stock with a layer of black card stock.
Using one of the MFT's "Pierced Rectangle Stax" die I cut out two gold card stock rectangles and two green which I applied to the black card stock.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the bears from MFT's "Bitty Bears" using MFT extreme black ink.
I was then able to use my Chameleon markers to color the bears without smearing the lines.
I used my "Scan N Cut" to cut out the bears and glue them to the rectangles.
Using my BigKick and a Sizzix embossing folder, which reminds me of beads, I embossed the purple card stock and then die cut a square using MFT's "Inside & Out Stitched Square".
That was applied to the card front.
The verse is from MFT's "Happy Hedgehogs". 
(I needed something to roll!)
That was stamped with the extreme black ink and then die cut using MFT's "St Oval Word Window" before gluing it to the front of the card.
To finish I used Nuvo Crystal drops.

2 comments:

  1. ACK!! This is so super cute!! Those sweet bears look adorable rockin' Mardi Gras colors ;-) Thanks for playing along with 4 Crafty Chicks, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, love the color and fits in so well with our challenge. Well done!

    Thanks for sharing with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!