Saturday, January 20

Anything goes...


I know this looks odd for this time of year but I have a notebook, that has all the birthday cards I need to make for the year.
This one is for a friend in September.
The base card is green card stock with a layer of black card stock.
The main piece is cream card stock with brown flecks run through the BigKick with the Cuttlebug "happy birthday" folder.
To darken the raised image I sponged it with Distress black soot ink.
Please note if you would like it to be a Thanksgiving card you could use the Cuttlebug "Autumn" folder.
The image is a digital by Bugaboo stamps called "pumpkin crow".
I am starting to really like digital images as I am running out of space.
The coloring on the image is Prisma pencils and I used the artist stumps and Gamsol with it.
Once it was finished I cut it out with a craft knife and self healing mat and attached it with glue dots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!