Wednesday, November 15

Been awhile...

Sorry it's been so long since I posted but family matters always come first!


While shopping with hubby at Hobby Lobby I found some washi tape on the clearance rack.
Turned out to be The Fine Touch "Woodland" coloring washi tape.
It comes in many designs.
I pulled out a black base card and applied the tape.
The coloring was done with my Faber-Castell PITT artist pens.
I die cut the verse from Our Daily Bread Designs "Thanks for Everything" set with grey card stock and colored it with the same pens before applying it to the card front.
The gemstones are by Paper Studio and I colored the grey stones with the same pens, again, before applying them to the card front.


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea to have colouring WASHI, I didn't even know you could get it!And lovely to see a black background for CAS as well. Thank you so much for playing along with us at the Flower Challenge. Ruth DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!