Sunday, September 24

Started with another Distress stain background piece...

It's amazing how versatile they are.

I could have gone artsy but I had this Unity Stamps set that I was dying to use...so I did!
The base card is white card stock.
Before attaching the background I stamped the images from Unity Stamp Company's "reason for the season" with Versamark ink and heat embossed it with white embossing powder.
The snowflakes are made with dotting white gel pen over the entire background.
The snow mound is made with white card stock and Lawn Fawn's "simple stitched hillside borders" die.
This was glued to the card front after being stamped with the verse from the Unity set using Distress ink chipped sapphire.

2 comments:

  1. This turned out great! Love the sky. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, simply fabulous. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!