Sunday, September 24

Loving my leaves...


Believe it or not the leaves are from another Distress stain background.
This time I started with a brown textured card stock base card and applied a Lawn Fawn beige striped card stock.
Using Lawn Fawn's "Jump For Joy" set I stamped the verse following the stripe on the car stock using StazOn timber brown ink.
Over to the BigKick to die cut branches using the brown textured card stock with Lawn Fawn's "joy to the woods" set.
The leaves are from Lawn Fawn's small stitched leaves set and I used the Distress stain background I had made previously.
Then it was just a matter of gluing everything to the card front and I was done!


2 comments:

  1. I love those lovely leaves! You totally captured the colors of Fall with them! I'm so happy you joined us for the Fall Inspiration challenge at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! Your mix of inks is beautiful on your leaves!

    Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!