Friday, August 18

Doing Camp Create backwards...

I try to get to Camp Create when it first starts but this week has been very hectic so here I am at Day Five and will be going to camp backwards!

and

I did my card a little different;y from Stephanie's card as I made it a one layer card.
The base card is white card stock which I sponged with Distress abandoned coral ink.
On another piece of white cad stock I stamped the hugging hedgehog from MFT's "happy hedgehog" using StazOn jet black ink and colored him with Derwent Inktense pencils before cutting him out.
On another piece of white card stock I sponged with the same Distress ink before die cutting the MFT "sending hugs" verse.
I glued the verse to the card then spritzed water on the front and used a paper towel to blot the excess.
Once it was dry I glue dotted the hedgehog to the card front.

A different way to add a sentiment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!