Sunday, April 23

Reprising an old technique...


I had truly forgotten how smooth and bright using Gamsol with Prisma color pencils was.
But hopefully I won't forget again.
The base card is white card stock with a layer of hot pink card stock and then a layer of plaid patterned paper. 
On the plaid paper  I stamped the "You're So Sweet" verse from MFT Stamps "Peanut Butter & Jelly" set using StazOn jet black ink.
On another piece of white card stock I stamped the little girl holding the chocolate chip cookie from the MFT Stamps "Milk & Cookies" set using StazOn jet black ink and coloring it with Prisma color pencils.
I then added Gamsol with art stumps to blend the pencil for a smooth look!
I die cut her out using the MFT Die-namics coordinating die and applied her to the front of the card.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!