Thursday, November 3

Time to compare...

Don't know how many of you have seen the Crayola Escapes pencils advertised?
I decided to do some checking and found a set at Target and compared them to a regular set of Crayola colored pencils, you know in the yellow box.
Saw no difference except the price.
Now I bought the 50 count of yellow box Crayola pencils and gave them a try.
 This is Crayola yellow box.
Hubby liked it better than the Prisma colored pencil sample below.

 This is the Prisma colored pencils example.

I'll let you make up your own minds.
To be honest I liked them both.
Because I used linen white card stock they show the same.
 I stamped the images from Stampin' Up "snow Much Fun" and Short & Sweet" using Memento black ink.

These card are for the following challenges...

  I also made 8 more of these to add to my collection for ...

 

Yes folks, I'm at 60 out of 100 cards completed for this! 
Please consider making cards for this drive.
All information is on the link above.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet CAS card!
    Thank You for playing along with ATSM - Holiday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!