Sunday, November 6

Christmas cards galore...

 
and 

I started by stamping  the Penny Black little girl and reindeer from "Mimi's Winter Friends" using black Memento ink and white card stock.
At night, while watching TV, I colored them all in (ten in all) using my Prisma color pencils.
 I found the sketch challenge which worked perfectly for the size of the image and trimmed it out.
I then trimmed the lime green card stock to leave about 1/4" on two sides.
I cut a pink card stock base card and found the great mitten patterned paper to cut a strip from.
After layering and gluing everything as per the sketch, I stamped the verse from Penny Black's "the wonder" set. in Staz-On jet black ink.

These will also be going to the...
 
 

5 comments:

  1. It a super creation for our Christmas theme at Penny Black and More challenge this month, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful card.
    Hugs
    Kuni
    my new challenge blog start on the 10th november and i hope to see you.
    http://sweetstamperschallenge.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11/07/2016

    such a sweet christmas card in lovely bright colours! thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more!
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable. What a great Christmas card. Thanks for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing over at Penny Black and more;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!