Friday, September 30

It sure helps when you have all the stamps and dies...

I started with the theme from Little Red Wagon Challenge of bears and thought of the new set I had from MFT Stamps.
Then I thought why not use my MFT stamps and dies for the MFT Sketch challenge too!

 
and

The base card is kraft paper with the circle cut from a fun green plaid paper I had.
I stamped the bear from MFT Stamps "Warm & Fuzzy Friends" on cream card stock with Staz-On "timber brown" and colored him with LePlume markers.
I then stamped the leaf from MFT Stamps "Geometric Greenery" onto rust paper.
Went over to the Bigkick and die cut them both using the MFT Die-namic dies that match the stamp sets.
 Using the same cream card stock that I stamped the bear I stamped the verse from MFT Stamps "Warmest Wishes" and trimmed it to fit the sketch.
I trimmed the paws on the bear so I could fit the leaf into them.
I glued everything together and layered it to the card front!
 

1 comment:

  1. Great card! I really like the cas layout. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your patience while I moderate the comments!